Did you know that you can give your bathroom a well needed facelift without totally breaking the bank? By following these simple suggestions you will be able to update and essentially renovate one of your most used rooms. (and one of the rooms that potential buyers pay especially close attention to)
* Paint Your Cabinets: You are not doomed to have those light wood colored cabinets forever. All it takes is a little elbow grease in the form of sandpaper and paint. One of the most popular colors now is white or a light colored paint that not only modernizes but also makes the space appear brighter and bigger.
* Tile It: What is so great about tiling now is that you don’t need to go through the long, labor intensive process of actual tile but instead use the peel and stick tile. The final result is almost eerily the same and the cost and work is much lower.
* Paint the Door: While you still have your paint supplies handy you may want to paint the interior door to the bathroom an eye popping color. This gives the entire room a focal point and brightens it up.
* Change Your Lighting: More specifically change the glass covering on your lighting. This is an inexpensive way to purge your old looking bathroom and give it a modern makeover.
* Change Your Towels and Bathmats: This seems simple enough and you will be amazed at the overall change. As a side note: even if your bathmats come with a fluffy toilet seat cover… don’t use it. It makes the entire bathroom look very dated!
I’m sure by now you have all been to, heard about, or drove through the Summerlake neighborhood at some point or another. But until you live there you can never fully understand the wide range of benefits that come with home ownership in Summerlake. Not only are most of the homes spacious with open floor plans but many of them feature beautiful yards, updated kitchens, and storage space galore. In addition to the homes themselves Summerlake also boasts an ever popular playground, tennis courts, swimming pool, and club house! It is like having a mini resort right here in your own neighborhood. But as many residents will attest, the best part about living in Summerlake are your neighbors and the camaraderie that takes place in the little community. So if you are looking for a welcoming, affordable, and spacious home within the South Madison School Corporation then look no further than Summerlake!
There is a new home up for sale in Fiddler’s Green in Pendleton. It has one of the most spacious looking layouts that I have seen and makes the whole house feel open and airy. The home has vaulted ceilings and a loft that has a large look down opening over the great room. With four bedrooms and a gas log fireplace it offers a cozy feel even with an open floor plan. The master bedroom is located downstairs and boasts a large walk in closet and attached full bath with a whirlpool tub. This home is the equivalent to the modern day Brady Bunch dwelling and has a classic modern appearance. If you want to schedule a tour of this home please feel free to contact me as soon as possible! Listed by Julie Schnepp with RE/MAX Real Estate Services.