Choosing the right realtor is almost as important of decision as choosing the right house for your family. The difference between the wrong realtor and the right one may be thousands of dollars lost during the sale, months of sitting and waiting for your house to sell, or in extreme cases loss of your home due to financial hardship. That is why we have compiled a list that we feel that every realtor should strive to achieve and we feel that we meet and surpass many of these requirements. Our south Madison County market can be a competitive yet exciting market and we feel that with each home sold or bought we are gaining even more experience and insight into what makes a successful real estate agent.
* Reputation: Nothing, not even advertisements, commercials, or signs speak louder than word of mouth reputation. That is why asking around to your friends and neighbors is a great idea when seeking out an agent. We feel very confident in our reputation due to our diligence in the process and overall determination to ensure our customers satisfaction. We encourage you to poll our customers and see their responses!
* Online Presence: I’m sure that this comes as no surprise that real estate methods have changed drastically since the internet has become commonplace. With that being said we have prided ourselves in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to online advertising, use of social media platforms, staying in the know of current trends, and being fluent in new technology. All of these help to contribute to the overall success of our team.
* Being Local: When searching for a home in a specific area or town you want your agent to be familiar with not only the homes but the heart of the town. You want someone who can tell you that this particular street will be closed during parades or that this particular neighborhood has lots of kids, dogs, etc. Being immersed in the town of Pendleton and all that it has to offer allows us to serve you, our consumer, to the fullest extent and bestow upon you the knowledge of the town that we have picked up along the way.
* Experience: This one is simple, you want someone that knows what they were doing. Many of us on the team have years and years of experience and can help guide you seamlessly along the process. We have worked hard and dedicated ourselves full time to the real estate business so as to better accumulate more and more experience/knowledge.
* Busy… but not TOO Busy: You kind of have to question a real estate agent that is not very busy or has very few listings. This is because it’s either he/she is not fully dedicated to the process or their poor reputation has finally caught up. A steady stream of clients and houses is the ideal situation that a realtor would be in and very much represents our day to day business. You also do not want a realtor that is too busy to properly handle your transaction. We feel that we have found the perfect balance. We have a fully staffed team that includes job specific titles such as operations manager and marketing manager to allow our agents to focus on those more important things such as YOU!